Elite Club Application
GET THE ATTITUDE
“Win like a Champion, lose like a Champion”
“You can’t truly win unless you know what its like to truly lose.”
Young All Stars Wrestling club is designed to provide the committed wrestler with the opportunity to train at a serious level. Team Jordan Elite’s major emphasis is on more advanced technique and hard intense drilling, the skills that are essential for success at an advanced level of wrestling. The Elite club will consist of wrestlers who have demonstrated success on the mat and a willingness to compete at an intense level. This club will allow you to be trained by the best and give you the opportunity to compete against the best wrestlers throughout the state on a weekly basis. This is an intensive 3-month club designed for the wrestler whose goal is to be a State Champion!
• The club has limited availability so get your application in ASAP.
• Wrestlers must be willing to train at a serious level.
• Intense drilling and advanced technique will be the primary focus of this club.
• Young all-stars will meet every Tuesday, Wednesday, and clinics Saturday.
• The Club will begin November 30, 2014 and run through March 8, 2015.
• Times: All Wrestlers Sundays 6:30-8:00pm
• Registered Full Payment Club members will receive a Young All Stars Apparel item.
• Payment not received by the first and second installment dates prohibits team members from participation, until balance is settled.
• Coach Ramos will make selections for Team Elite and will email back confirmation letters with directions, dates, and times.